Panama Jack is a time and a place - the way life was meant to be lived. Made with Love, Care, and Pride since 1974, their products bring this lifestyle to people’s everyday lives. Whether at home or abroad, there's always more to see and explore.
Wherever the winds take you next on your journey, Panama Jack can help customers get there.
Source: official website
Products can be categorized into 4 parts, sun care, hats, sunglasses, and beach & beyond. Sun care includes sunscreen lotions, sunscreen sprays, tanning lotions & oils, mineral screens, lip balm, sports screens, baby & kids sunscreens, after-sun skin care, and sunscreen packs. Hat includes men’s hats, women’s hats, and kids’ hats. Sunglasses include men’s glasses and women’s glasses. Beach & Beyond includes beach cruisers, T-shirts & hoodies, furniture, performance apparel, beach towels, beach games & accessories, and fragrances.
· Sunscreen lotion: a photoprotective topical product for the skin that helps protect against sunburn and most importantly prevents skin cancer. Sunscreens come as lotions, sprays, gels, foams, sticks, powders, and other topical products.
· Indoor tanning lotion: Indoor tanning lotions accelerate the tanning process, by promoting the production of melanin. Increasing blood flow to the skin is a proposed mechanism, which may in turn stimulate the production of melanin by melanocytes.
· Lip balm: a wax-like substance applied typically to the lips to moisturize and relieve chapped or dry lips, angular cheilitis, stomatitis, or cold sores. Lip balm often contains beeswax or carnauba wax, camphor, cetyl alcohol, lanolin, paraffin, and petrolatum, among other ingredients.
· Boonie: the name is derived from "Boonie", the abbreviated form of boondocks (originally American military slang derived from Tagalog bunk, "mountain", during the Philippine–American War). The hat was similar to the hat worn with the pattern 1941 HBT fatigue uniform.
· Bucket hat: a hat with a narrow, downward-sloping brim. Typically, the hat is made from heavy-duty cotton fabric such as denim or canvas, or heavy wool such as tweed, sometimes with metal eyelets placed on the hat's crown for ventilation.
· Cap: a flat headgear, usually with a visor. Caps have crowns that fit very close to the head. They made their first appearance as early as 3200 BC. The origin of word "cap" comes from the Old French word "chapeau" which means "head covering".
· Fedora: a hat with a soft brim and indented crown. It is typically creased lengthwise down the crown and "pinched" near the front on both sides. Fedoras can also be creased with teardrop crowns, diamond crowns, center dents, and others, and the positioning of pinches can vary.
· Straw hat: a wide-brimmed hat woven out of straw or straw-like synthetic materials. Straw hats are a type of sun hat designed to shade the head and face from direct sunlight but are also used in fashion as a decorative element or a uniform.
· T-shirts & hoodies: tee for short, is a style of fabric shirt named after the T shape of its body and sleeves. Traditionally, it has short sleeves and a round neckline, known as a crew neck, which lacks a collar.
Source: official website
To find the perfect Panama Jack hat in the customer’s size, measure the circumference around the customer’s head just above the ears where the hat is expected to sit. Customers can then use our hat sizing chart below to determine the best fit. If the measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size. Looser is always better, as Panama Jack can offer hat-sizing reducer tape to help ensure the perfect fit.
A few of hats are marked "one size fits most". These hats generally have an elastic sweatband to accommodate a wide range of sizes.
Panama Jack offers hassle-free returns within 30 days of delivery. Just head over to our Return Center to start a return and print a pre-paid shipping label. Return shipping labels are issued at a flat rate of $4.95, which will be deducted from your total refund. Please note that we do not process exchanges. Only items purchased from our website will be eligible for a return. Items purchased from a store should be returned to the purchase location.
Items must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. Some items are not available for return. The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
· Items that have been worn, washed, or modified
· Used sun care products
· Any items not purchased from the Panama Jack® website
Summer is on, with summer 2023 officially here, and street style trends around the world are in warm weather mode. The vibe for summer 2023 is relaxed, monochrome, and comfortable. Think oversized button-down shirts, cotton crop tops, and khaki. Yes, that's right, khaki shorts, skirts, and cargo pants are back.
The brand Panamajack can surely bring summer fashion to customers, and hopefully, everyone can enjoy it. If you have any questions, comment below and let us know!!