Hats shoud always be cleaned since they are in close contact with skin and hair. And if you want to use it for a long time,you should clean it the right way.
Today, I will share the super easy way to clean hats and caps.
As long as it’s infected with bacteria, with humidity and temperature, it will become moldy, the biggest fatal point of hat.
Prepare a special "horse hair brush" for hat cleaning. After returning home, gently brush away the dust, so that hats can be worn for long without bacteria.
PS: This method is also suitable for coats that cannot be washed frequently.
Hats made of wool-like materials should not be washed, as wool will shrink. You can use "wide tape" to stick to the surface dust. Pay attention, slowly and gently because too rough will destroy the hat structure, causing deformation or damage, which is worthless.
Also, insist on cleaning every day and not wait until the end, it may be too late to clean again after accumulation!
The most common thing each time I take off the hat is that there is dirt inside the hat, especially for women's hats. The sweatband of the inner ring will be stained with liquid foundation, easy to breed bacteria. You can clean the inside of the hat with "Powder Stain", especially the part that comes into contact with the head, be sure to clean it carefully.
After cleaning, hang the hat in a ventilated place and air dry, do not expose it to sunlight or it will change color. Pay more attention to small details and keep the hat for long!
What to do if the hat ends up getting moldy?
Do not throw it directly into the washing machine! ! !
According to the washing label on the hat to confirm the fabric composition, and choose the correct "dry cleaner".
Remove the decorations on the hat, spray the dry cleaner 10 cm away from the hat, a small amount 2-3 times, and then wipe it back and forth with a damp cloth. If the stain is too heavy, repeat the operation several times.
Remember to fill the whole hat with a dry cloth after finishing, lay it flat to dry in the shade, and keep the hat shape to prevent deformation.
To brush off the dust, wash off the dirt, let it dry in the sun for a while, then wrap it in paper, put it in a hat box, store it in a ventilated and dry place, and put a desiccant in the storage box to prevent moisture.
1. If there is any decoration on the cap, it should be removed first.
2. Before cleaning, it is advisable to soak it with water and neutral detergent.
3. Gently scrub with a soft brush.
4. Fold the hat into four petals, gently shake off the water, and do not use a washing machine for dehydration.
5. Scrub the sweatband part of the inner ring (the part in contact with the head ring) several times to thoroughly wash away sweat and bacteria. Of course, if you choose an antibacterial and deodorant material, this step can be omitted.
6. Spread out the hat, stuff it with an old towel, and lay it flat to dry under the shadow and do not hang to dry.
1. The leather cap can be wiped clean with onion slices, or wiped with a cloth dipped in gasoline, which can realize a good washing effect.
2. After washing the knitted hat, it’s best to fill the hat with crumpled paper and cloth, then dry it.
3. The stains on the fine felt hat can be scrubbed with a mixture of ammonia water and the same amount of alcohol. Dampen a silk cloth with this mixture before scrubbing. Do not get the hat too wet, otherwise it will easily lose its shape.
4.Do not wash wool hats, because wool will shrink. If the hat is stained with dust or pet hair, use wide-faced tape and fold it over your fingers, then stick it on your fingers to remove dust. The wool hat does not need to be cleaned each time, but it is easy to shorten the life. If it is necessary to clean it, dry cleaning is the best.
Dust-proof and anti-deformation: When wearing, it should be reminded that the hat should not be placed indiscriminately after taken off. It should be hung on a coat rack or on a clothes hook, and no heavy objects should be placed on it to avoid distortion.
It would be better if the seller provided a hat holder when you bought the straw hat, and put it directly on the hat holder. If you do not wear it for a long time, cover the straw hat with a clean cloth or plastic paper to prevent dust from entering the gap between the paper and straw;
Moisture-proof: Before placing the worn straw hat, put the straw hat up and let it dry for 10 minutes to remove the moisture generated by the human body:
Cleaning: If it is dirty, you can wrap your fingers with a clean cotton cloth, dip it in water and gently wipe it, and then dry it. Do not put a plastic bag when it is wet to prevent mildew on the grass.
Add cleanser into the warm water and mix it up.
Soak the cap for 20min.
Brush it with a toothbrush.
Use cold water to clean it up.
Bury the hat on the object and dry in the shade.
How to clean beanie and balaclava
Cold water joint fitness.
Soak it for thirty minutes.
Clean off cleanser with cold water and dry it with a dry cloth or kitchen paper.
Dry it in the place for ventilation.
Brush off dust with a clean cloth.
Use water to clean again.
Put the cover on the filler to dry in the shade.
Do not use water to wash as wool will shrink.
Use a wide tape, fold it over and stick it on your wide fingers and it can clean off the surface dust.
Dry cleaning is the best way.
Try these ways.