In this article, we would introduce some knowledge related to Ralph Lauren as for its brands, products, history, price, other data as well, so let’s get into it!!
Source: official website
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of luxury lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, footwear & accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren has sought to inspire the dream of a better life through authenticity and timeless style. Its reputation and distinctive image have been developed across a wide range of products, brands, distribution channels and international markets.
Ralph Lauren, original name Ralph Rueben Lifshitz, (born October 14, 1939, New York, New York, U.S.), American fashion designer who, by developing his brand around the image of an elite American lifestyle, built one of the world’s most successful fashion empires.
The Company’s brand names – which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children and Chaps, among others – constitute one of the world’s most widely recognized families of consumer brands. We believe that our global reach, breadth of product offerings, and multichannel distribution are unique among luxury and apparel companies.
Ralph Lauren offers designer men’s, women’s, kids’ & baby clothing & accessories and home furnishings.
· On men’s designer clothing. There’re coats & jackets, sweaters, casual shirts. Pants, hats, T-shirts, etc.
· On women’s designer clothing. There’re coats & jackets, sweaters, casual shirts. Pants, hats, T-shirts, sunglasses, shoes, belt, RLX Golf, Lauren, Double RL, Pink Pony etc.
· On kids’ & baby clothing. There’re jacket&outfit、sweater、shirt、dress、Polo T-shirt, skirt,etc.
· On home furnishings. There’re bath towels & towels, blankets, mugs & kettles,Ralph Lauren Home, Polo Ralph Laure, Ralph’s coffee, etc.
Also, there’re gifts, Earth polo shirts, pink pony polo shirts, etc.
· In 1967. While working for a tie company, he was inspired to begin designing his own neckwear, and in 1967 he went into business for himself, marketing his unique line of ties under the name Polo.
· In 1970. The Polo by Ralph Lauren shop opened in Bloomingdale’s, marking the legendary store’s first-ever boutique devoted to a single designer.
· In 1989. For 30 years, Lauren has supported breast cancer research, cofounding Georgetown's Nina Hyde Center for Breast Cancer Research in 1989.
· In 1997. The company went public in 1997, and Lauren became the first True Fashionista fashion designer to have his own signature store amass over $400 million in one day.
· In 2001. The charitable Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation was established in 2001.
· In 2014. Polo Ralph Lauren: the original men’s line of sportswear and tailored clothing with a women’s line added in 2014.
· In 2021. In May 2021, Ralph Lauren Corporation announced it would sell its Club Monaco brand to private equity firm Regent LP.
Price: POLO RALPH LAUREN Mens Polo Sports Pony Logo Hat Cap $ 53.28
Description: 100% cotton imported product, buckle closure, machine wash, embroidered big pony on front, '3' patch on left side, embroidered verbiage on back, and an adjustable strap on back.
Headquarters: 650 Madison Ave, New York, New York, 10022, United States
Phone Number: (212) 318-7000
Today, everyone can afford to buy Polo Ralph Lauren clothes, since there is an official Polo store in almost every major city in any country in Europe and America. Men's polo shirts make up the bulk of the range provided, as they are the most popular type of clothing of this brand.
That’s all for today’s article. Do you like it?